Manorhaven Village a community garden

No Passport Services

The Village Hall does NOT currently offer Passport Services. You may apply for a United States Passport or Renewal at a local U.S. Post Office.

Street Lights

If you notice a street light outage, please report it it to the Village. Leave a message with the exact location and the pole number if possible. Thank you for your assistance!

Notary Public Services

Notary Services are free to local and area residents. Bring a photo ID and wait to sign all documents.

Marriage Ceremonies

The Mayor or Village Clerk is authorized to perform marriage ceremonies. You must obtain a marriage license from the Town of North Hempstead before calling the Village Hall to set a date.

Contact Info

33 Manorhaven Blvd.
Port Washington, NY 11050

Phone: 516-883-7000